BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

i ll be waiting, forever n always

oh yes. mybe we'll just hand it to fate. n i do believe in this :: klau ade jodoh, we'll be together no matter how hard, how long, how much, how painful we hv to go thru ::
i wonder if u knew, why n why i took back my words n said i would delete wut u asked me to after our call ends. its act because, i suddenly realised that if i stick to my desicion, i'd b probably wont hear ur voice anymore. no one would be like talking with all those KAN KAN KAN like a makcik. no one to gve me much much sweet kisses anymore. and even if there's SOMEONE, it would'nt be the same. when its u, then its u. totally different cuz ure so effing special to me. n i wonder if u knew that too.
so i text u back n promised that i would delete them. n after a few minutes, u called me back. AND it was like totally NO ORGANS FUNCTIONING when u suddenly said that its already too late. which means, i WONT be ever hearing ur voice again!
u didnt noe how hard is it for me to decide those opinions u gave, syg. it was damn hard. but finally i choose u. u noe why. i hope u cn think bout it all over again. i mean like, how am i gonna live without u, ur voice, ur kisses, ur love n more. i'll wait i promise! we cn still be tgthr when life n chances exist.
but, syg. IF there's really no hope for us to b tgthr like bfore, pls tell me. tell me u hate me. tell me u dun love me anymore. tell me im hopeless. tell me u've found a better girlfrnd, tell me SHE'S BETTER THAN U, ELLE.. hurt me! so at least there's a way for me to forget u cuz i wont if u dont. *maybe.
life with u, was totally awesome. being tgther for soo many years makes me fell that ure already my heart to pump all those blood in me! *Seriously.
i noe i may be childish, gedik, keras kepala sometimes or maybe always. but thats me. i dun wanna be anyone else in front of u. its call hypocrte. dont u noe why im still here, with u, waiting for u, even u've hurt me for so mny times? mybe now u cn answer it urself. am i not good enough? i admit that uve changed a lot. i dun fuckin care. i accept u the way u are.
trust me baby, ure d best ive ever had. pls, reconsider..

with loads n loads of love,
elle.